Friday 17 June 2016

Story of Wolvena - Chapter 4




 ~Chapter ???~
A big wolf-like monster walked in the snow.It wanted to visit a friend who lived in Hotland and needed to walk the whole way.It was hungry and sat down to eat some food it brought with it.They watched it.After it finished eating,it started to walk again. "Stop!"
They shouted.The monster made a surprised face "Who said that?" It asked. They came nearer "Just me.My name is Chara.I don't have a single friend so I thought you maybe would like to be mine?"
They made an innocent face. "Of course I will!I don't want you to be lonely.I actually wanted to visit my friend in Hotland,but that can wait."
The monster was very friendly.But Chara seemed to plan something more than just be friends...
------------------------------
-Chapter 4-
I woke up late.I don't know why I slept that long.But I had enough time before meeting Mk.I listened to my favorite music for a few minutes before I stood up.I put my everyday-the-same clothes on and went downstairs. "Good morning dad!"~w
No answer. "Dad?"~w
I toasted a toast and sat on the table,where I found a note.It said "I'm visiting your Brother"
I wondered how he was always able to find him.I went outside and searched my inline skates in the garden.I love skating!When I grow up,I wanna be a skating expert.
Back to the story
I put them on and drove a bit through the town.It wasn't easy.After all,it's hard to skate in snow...
I tried new tricks but got bored pretty fast,so I drove back home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The monster and Chara talked very long.After they finished,Chara stood up "Let me show you a beautiful place!"
The monster nodded.And so both walked away.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
©credit goes to @wolvena_stories on instagram


Read Previous Chapters:
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3








No comments:

Post a Comment