Monday 13 June 2016

Story of Wolvena - Chapter 1

-Prologue-

"No don't go!Stay here in the ruins,with me,your mother..."
They shook their heard,took their knife and stabbed her.
"Y...you really hate me that much...?"
These were her last words.


-Chapter 1-

I walked through the snow.Monster Kid said,he would meet my at the library.He seemed excited.He probably saw Undyne again or something...
However,
I'm Wolvena.I'm a Monster and I live in Snowdin.It's a nice town.A bit boring,but nice.My Dad is cool and I love him.He always throws cubes of ice in the river.Why?I don't know.I guess it's his work...?But he's the best dad you could ever have!He's funny,he's nice and he cares about everybody a lot.I have a brother too,but he kinda turned crazy and paranoid...He left our family and I have no idea where he is.But I don't really care about him anymore.
Enough about me.Back to the story. "Yo!There you are!I've waited for so long!"~mk
"You just arrived,I saw you run!"~w
He blushed.
"Nevermind...did you hear the news?"~mk
He acted like Undyne even TOUCHED him.
"Um...no."~w
"A human walked around here!They're visiting Papyrus right now!"~mk
My ear twitched.A human?I don't like humans very much...But they could be fun too.A bit more fun in a boring town.I looked at Papyrus' house.
"What do think about the human?"I asked
"What?They're awesome!You know,they're super rare and...yo!Maybe they want to be friends with us!"~mk
I smiled.A human as a friend.That really sounded cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wowey!My lessons are already working!"
He stood there and were talking with them.They just looked in his face with their empty eyes.He finished talking.They smiled and cut off his head.Then they walked away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
©credit goes to @wolvena_stories on instagram


Read Previous Chapters:
 Intorduction


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah I am...but I dont write these stories. I take them as requests. You can publish yours if you want :)
      BTW I just shifted everything from here to wordpress :)

      Delete