Wednesday 15 June 2016

Story of Wolvena - Chapter 2




-Chapter 2-

We waited very long.We told each other storys,read books in the library and built a snowman.But Papyrus and the human didn't come back.We decided to ask Sans about it.We walked to the house and knocked.After a time of silence we heard a voice.
"there's nobody home..."
It was the voice of Sans.
"Sans?Is everything alright?"~w
I started to worry...His voice sounded weird.
"Leave me alone."~s
Monster Kid looked worried too.
"Yo?"~mk
A sock flew out of a window and landed on his face.
"I think we should go now."~w
"But yo?What about Pap?And the human?"~mk
"Maybe they're...visiting the waterfalls or something.We'll just meet again tomorrow and see."~w
He seemed happy. "Yo! 3pm at the library!"~mk
I nodded.Then I walked away.Back to my home.Where my dad was waiting for me.Happy to see me.And I was happy to see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked through the snow,watching out for the next victim.They held their knife in their hand and behind them was a trace of blood.
"I could maybe make some friends..."
They smiled.
"And when I know them well enough..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

©credit goes to @wolvena_stories on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment