Thursday 16 June 2016

Story of Wolvena - Chapter 3



-Chapter 3-

When I arrived at home,dad was already preparing dinner.
"I finished work early today" he said.We sat on the table and ate.I wasn't very hungry after what happend.Dad realized how worried I was. "Hey wolvena?Did something happen?"~d
"Not really..."~w
"Are you sure?"~d
"Well...I and Monster Kid,we wanted to meet the human,but..."~w
"But?"~d
"We...didn't find them."~w
I decided not to tell the whole story.He didn't look very happy with my answer but knew he couldn't find out more.
"Just stay fine." He finally said.I stood up to walk into my room.When I was there,I looked out the window.I didn't see very interesting stuff.Just a red thing lying on the snow.I layed down in my bed. "Tomorrow you'll find out what happend!Probably nothing bad..."~w
Then I closed my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They looked back to Snowdin.
"It's too early."
They looked around and found a little hut.They walked there and hid.
"Perfect!Now I'll just wait.The next person that comes through here will have a little surprise!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
©credit goes to @wolvena_stories on instagram

Read Previous Chapters:
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2




No comments:

Post a Comment